Become a Presidential Ambassador
Our 2019 Presidential Ambassador Recruitment Receptions are now taking registrations. Attendance at one of the Recruitment Receptions is required to apply. Click here to learn more.
Benefits of Membership
- CSU Presidential Ambassadors who fully commit to the organization will receive training in the following areas:
- Public relations
- CSU history and current University priorities
- Event planning
- World-class service
- Presidential Ambassadors have the opportunity to apply these skills in their work with the organization.
- Presidential Ambassadors experience networking opportunities with distinguished alumni, donors and friends of the University and will have an opportunity to interact with University leadership.
- Presidential Ambassadors serve as involved student representatives on the CSU Events team, assist with event planning and implementation, and participate as hosts at various events such as the 1870 DINNER, President’s Community Lecture Series, Green & Gold Gala and other University events.
- Presentation of University college flags at one home football game.
- Presidential Ambassadors gain confidence and HAVE FUN working with other talented student leaders from across campus.
- Coordination and promotion of Student Gratitude Day, National Student Engagement & Philanthropy Day at CSU and IMPACT YOUR STATE.
- Presidential Ambassadors are provided with official CSU attire for their personal use when representing the organization and the University.
- Presidential Ambassadors may have the opportunity to travel with University staff in support of University events on the road.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about PA’s, please reach out to our membership chair Mahalia Henschel at email@example.com.
Marissa J. Dienstag
Associate Director for Presidential & University Events
Office of CSU Events & Donor Engagement